cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Colour protect hair product's

Priya_13
Glitterati

Hello,  can anyone recommend any hair product's to prolong hair colour please? I'm just using elvive at the moment but it really dries my hair.  I don't want to spend a lot, under £25 if possible. 

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Colour protect hair product's

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

Aveda colour proctect it’s really good plus you can buy smaller sizes I just go very easy with it xx

Paula1994
Beauty Crush

aveda or redken products, they are amazing, keeping hair really luminous and light without greasing them and the colour lasts so much better. although I bought john frieda shampoo and conditioner and i do love it xx 

Priya_13
Glitterati

@Paula1994 and @SophieG1 I do like Aveda but it's pretty costly. I usually buy it when it's on offer, I recently tried their invanti range and I really liked it. I've not used Redken for over 10 years, it used to my scalp dry, but I guess it's worth looking into. I'm sure products have moved on since I used them. 

Paula1994
Beauty Crush

if you have dry scalp i would recomend Keraste dermo calm rich shampoo, or a christope robin cleansing volumising paste. I also have a redken all united spray in conditioner and is really good @Priya_13

eza78
Multimasker

I really like the Kerastase CC cream but I'm having trouble getting a new one so i'm wondering if they've discontinued it.  Typical eh!

Priya_13
Glitterati

@Paula1994 I've have tried kerastene years ago, I won a competition at a hairdressers and received a starter kit. I'll have to do a bit of research  I know Aveda do mini products which is handy to try, I would like to sample something before I buy before making an investment. 

Angelprincess87
All Eyes on Me

aussie colour mate or pureology are good brands that keep hair healthy colourful and glossy.

Priya_13
Glitterati

@Angelprincess87  thank you my hairdresser recommended pureolgy last time I had my hair done. I bought a couple of the mini bottles of aveda and they are great but too pricey. 

Highlighted

Anniie
Multimasker