cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chin hair removal options

womble86
Winging It

I have PCOS (polycystic ovaries) and get quite bad chin hair growth. I currently just shave it but hate getting nicks and was considering something electrical like the Philips or Veet trimmers for sensitive areas. Any recommendations? Smiley Happy

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Chin hair removal options

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

I found that with black chin hair trimmers did not do a good job. I've had both the veet one and one that came in an epilator pack. There was always hair visible unfortunately Smiley Sad. Have you tried epilating or tweezing? It's obviously more painful but at least you get a little big longer hair free Smiley Happy.

Also, I don't know what your doctor has said but I think there is a medicine that could possibly help and also if you are overweight,  losing weight helps reduce hair growth for some people with pcos.

Lastly, my suggestion,  this is what I've done in the end is find a good laser hair removal clinic and destroy them 🙈. Best decision ever Smiley Happy.

Highlighted

shubhi
Going Pro

@PineappleWhich clinic you opted for this and did hair grow back after that or its permanently removed?

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@shubhi I'll message you! Smiley Happy