cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bumble & Bumble

Julia
Going Pro

I really wanted to like it but it was a bad experience with me  it makes my hair oily and it doesn't do anything   if your looking for good shampoos   is a professional brand which hairdressers use is called Milkshake  and is really good I have tried one shampoo and a livin mousse conditioner  absolutely impressed with those 

Highlighted

Priya_13
Going Pro

Thanks @Julia I've never heard of that brand I'll check it. My hair changes a lot and as it's naturally curly is super dry all year round. On top of that I colour it now so need to get the moisture back in for it to look healthy. 

Julia
Going Pro

I didn't know about that brand until I saw my hairdresser use it they have a good  moister in shampoo and conditioner and a live in conditioner mouse  is worth checking they website or Instagram page  @Priya_13 

Angelprincess87
Multimasker

i tried a sample of them years ago but like you couldn't justify spending that amount, i also used to use Ojon and sometimes pureology, pureology are very good as they cater to all hair types as well as being ultra gentle to coloured hair.

I think Ojon might have disappeared as i can't find their website anymore.

Priya_13
Going Pro

@Angelprincess87 I used to use the hair mask from Ojon which was amazing and Boots used to stock it but I'm think you are right it has disappeared. They did a promotion years ago for the first 200 customers in boots if you took in a empty bottle of shampoo they would give you a full size bottle of theirs, it was worth the wait at 8 am!