cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bumble & Bumble

Priya_13
Going Pro

Does anyone use and recommend any B&B products? I tried a sample of the hairdressers invisible shampoo and conditioner which were amazing but I couldn't justify the high price tag. 

14 REPLIES 14

Re: Bumble & Bumble

Ashli
Multimasker

I've heard about it - they are supposed to be really good however not tried it myself though as I agree, it is pricey!

MiaL
Multimasker

I’ve been wanting to try their products for a while now but I can’t justify spending the money on it when there are so many other great hair care lines that cost much less.

Priya_13
Going Pro

@MiaL  I can't spend £50 odd on a shampoo and conditioner. I only ever buy them on offer.  I'll using Charles Worthington at the moment and it's really nice stuff and it 25% off at Boots. The lady at the bumble and bumble counter in Boots was very nice and gave me a couple of samples to try. 

MiaL
Multimasker

@Priya_13 Yeah if I were to spend £50 on shampoo and conditioner it better come with magic powers. You can get great brands for less, like Paul Mitchell, Ouai, and many more. Have you tried the samples yet? What did you think?

SophieG1
High Brow

Depending on what you want to achieve but I use cantu shampoo and conditioner it’s sulphate free etc and helps so much with frizz I leave my hair to dry naturally and my curls are perfect although I tend to straighten my hair. I had one of the keratin treatments which is sadly coming to a end but I think I might continue using this and try curls for a change 🙈 xx

Priya_13
Going Pro

@MiaL  I tired the samples yesterday, my hair looked smoother and less frizzy than usual but I wasn't totally impressed. I've got half left, I'll finish it off tomorrow. The weather is supposed to be bad so I'll see how it looks once I've got to work. 

Julia
Going Pro

@Priya_13 Unfortunately I bought last year 2 products from them a mouse and hair spray for thickness and body the two worst products I have ever got thay not worth it specially paying 40 pounds plus   .So yeah not really happy with those  You can get better products from other brands and paying less than a tenner 

KatieJay
Nailing It

Hiya, I have used the bumble and bumble 'Sunday Shampoo' and the 'Seaweed Shampoo & Conditioner' 

In my opinion they are fine & I enjoyed them, but I wouldn't say they were the best things I've ever used and worth the money to repurchase!

Highlighted

Priya_13
Going Pro

Thanks @Julia and @KatieJay  Thank you for the feedback. I wasn't overly impressed with the sample. I do like the thickening spray but it's not worth the money.