cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best fake tan

adamsneddon
Beauty Crush

I am actually looking for a new fake tan I am currently using the vita liberata gradual tan but I also have the clarins drops both are nice but I am running low on the vita liberata tan and I always trust your decisions (I was thinking about the sienna x gradual because I also need a new mitt and theirs is cheaper) but anything is a help

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Best fake tan

KatieJay
Nailing It

Hey @adamsneddon  Can I ask what you are trying to get from a fake tan? Are you wanting a natural glow? a deep dark tan? a gradual tan? a over night tan thats last for a week? Smiley Happy 

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

Check your local boots they had sienna x and vita liberata on clearance in my local one all reduced to £5 each 😊 

adamsneddon
Beauty Crush

@KatieJay I usually go for a gradual tan and I think that I what I was thinking about going for you know something easy

KatieJay
Nailing It

I know this is quite a obvious brand, however I have tried sooo many different onces and at the moment I am once again loving St Tropez. I feel like the colours and formulas are just so good.

(I am currently using the extra dark mousse - I am VERY pale and it gives me a lovely tan) but their gradual tan is so good too and they do a gradual mousse.  St Tropez also have their 'Purify Body Mousse' its completely clear and doesnt stain clothes. They do a new face mist too!

Have you ever tried Skinny Tan? That was my favorite before I converted back to St tropez - Skinny Tan is excellent!! They have a gradual tan. They also do a mit which is available at superdrug for £5.99 and is the best mit I have EVER used. is like fury and doesnt soak in any product just spreads it evenly and smoothly.

Smiley Very Happy

Angelprincess87
All Eyes on Me

i currently use dove summer glow - gradual tanner and benefit hoola (it comes with an applicator in the lid and smells divine).

Duracell7503
Fresh Face

Hi, I have tried most of them I loved the newest vita liberata invisi tan (it’s clear and comes is a mousse tan) it’s great cos it has no colour transfer as it says on the tin and not much of the tan smell with it but unless you moisturise daily it is hell to get off even with exfoliating gloves and it def lasts more than a week even with showering every day!

However I’m back to my old faithful Rimmel London fake tan mousse in the dark shade...I scrub off in the shower then moisturise 6/8 hrs before I apply the tan afresh and cones out with a great colour medium streak free and lasts a full week and no scaliness as it wears off!! ...and it’s only £5.35 or full price £6.99

Harrison396
Fresh Face

I use skinny tan and find it easy to apply and no streaks or patches  

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

I’ve tried the St. Tropez bronzing water mousse which is really nice, I have seen that nip+Fab have come out with a tan too but not sure if it’s any good 

Smc187
Getting Lippy

Ano this is a old thread but I feel when it comes to looking for a good fake tan it’s always good to share a good one. Bperfect is the way to go !! U will not regret it. It’s local to Northern Ireland and Ireland. But recently it’s making its way around the world. Yes the world lol Jeffree Starr uses his highlighter pallette that was a co lob with Mmmmitchel. They post world wide. Have a look ull not regret it <3