cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best body creams/body butters

Bri246
Nailing It

My current favourites are the Mon Guerlain body cream and the Laura Mercier Vanilla body cream. Both are going to finish pretty soon so Im looking to try something new. Does anyone have any favourites? 

xxx

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Best body creams/body butters

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

I love using Aveeno moisturisers. I've also had a small sample of Creme De Corps Soy Milk And Honey Whipped Body Butter - Kiehls - it made my skin feel lovely and the smell was divine! ❤

MiaL
Multimasker

I haven’t tried it myself, but I’ve heard great things about Sol de Janeiro’s products. Might be a bit pricey though. Supposedly smells incredible too.

Ashli
In the Spotlight

I use the Estee Lauder Perfumed Body Lotion

adamsneddon
Beauty Crush

I quite like the jo Malone ones because the scent lasts all day and it makes your clothes smell so good a bit pricey at £52 but totally worth it because they last ages a little goes a long way

Sian123
Multimasker

I love the Laura Mercia and Kiehls body butters but I really recommend Aveeno Daily Moisturising Body Yogurt (Vanilla & Oats) as a cheaper alternative. 

It sinks into the skin really quickly and leaves it feeling smooth and hydrated. Plus it smells amazing! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Callyanne
Just Arrived

Kiehls body oil is really good and affordable 

AliceTvirus
Getting Lippy

I love the Hemp body butter from the body shop it’s so moisturising and smells great 

8F5D81EC-4013-45AB-AE2B-04CD4285AC40.png

MinnieMouse
Nailing It

The Body Shop shea body butter