Best Nail polish

Lauren67
Getting Lippy

Any suggestions?

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Best Nail polish

Morri
Multimasker

@Lauren67 - I have quite a lot of nail polishes, and have found that one of my favourite brands, that never seems to let me down, is Mavala. Also Nails Inc Caviar base and topcoat is good 👌

Highlighted

Lauren67
Getting Lippy

Thank you. That is useful.  I will have to go and have a look at the brand. It can be confusing as I have looked at a lot of reviews on store websites and found a lot of conflicting advice. I will definitely follow up your recommendations!

shubhi
Going Pro

@Lauren67 I have used Kiko nailpaint and they are really great !!

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Lauren67  I find opi the best not the cheapest but usually lasts around 2 weeks with a top coat. 

esky
Getting Lippy

Definitely Nailberry and Essie the gel one. These are the only ones that stay on my  nails for a week, every other brands chipped after a day or two, and I really tried an awful lot of different brands.

Lauren67
Getting Lippy

I will have to try that.  Thanks.

Lauren67
Getting Lippy

I went and bought the Nails Inc caviar base and top coat as recommended and my nails turned out brilliant!!!  I was really pleased and I felt a lot better after painting my nails as I had been feeling low because of the weather.

Lauren67
Getting Lippy

Lauren67
Getting Lippy

That's  really useful. Its knowing where to start with all the different brands. I guess you need to keep on trying to see which is the one you prefer.