cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Benefit Birthday Wax Treat

love_sheryl
Fresh Face

Hi everyone!
It's my birthday in 2 weeks and I just got the email from Debenhams saying that I get a free eyebrow wax at Benefit as a wee treat. How do you redeem it? Just wondering as it's the first time I have got this and I don't know what to do!
Thanks lovelies x

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Benefit Birthday Wax Treat

Bry
Nailing It

I believe you go to the counter to book it with some form of ID that has your birthday on it

Ashli
Beauty Icon

@love_sheryl You have to go the Benefit Counter to book and also have to show proof of ID and the email you recieved

debenhams
Winging It

My birthday was last month and I never received an email about the eyebrow wax. Is it too late to do anything  now?

Ashli
Beauty Icon

@debenhams I'm not too sure but you could speak to Benefit directly?

MrsD
Total Glossip

I went to the Benefit counter in our local Debenhams this morning, the girl has left and even when she was there she didn’t do waxing 😢

nico1410
Getting Lippy

NEED proof of your date of birth and Beauty Card, best to make an appointment!  Very professional wax, I can highly recommend! Heart

Bon
Winging It

I've just recieved the same email! my birthdays in 10 days and think I'm going to take it up.

Did you go @love_sheryl

Karolina91
Nailing It

I had my birthday in October and didn't get any email as well Smiley Sad

JAY-CHA
Just Arrived

Hi, 

You go to your nearest store and show the email at the beneift counter and they will book you in. It's very simple. Have Fun!! 

Happy Birthday !