cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

Beauty sleep in the heat β˜€οΈπŸŒ‘

Glitterati

Hows everyone coping with their beauty sleep in this heat?!

I'm finding I'm getting very restless as it's too warm even at night and with leaving the windows open!

To help me I wear loose cotton PJ's, leaving the window a .little open, and i wash my feet in cold water before getting into bed. Dont ask me why I do it but it does seem to help!!Smiley LOL

Feel free to share your tips below ⬇️

20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted

Re: Beauty sleep in the heat β˜€οΈπŸŒ‘

Beauty Icon

I like your idea of washing your feet in cold water before going to bed @Sabina123 , I struggle with terrible insomnia so it's even worse now, we have a fan on all night, it's quiet but tbh it still doesn't help. 

Highlighted

Multimasker

Lol don't worry a lot of people use the tactic of washing their feet in cold water at night @Sabina123 

I feel it does help. I open both my windows and have a fan. Tomorrow it's cooling down a bit so it should help. Just one more hot night.

Highlighted

In the Spotlight

@Sabina123  Love the idea of washing feet in  cold water πŸ’¦

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Sabina123  its hot defo forget feet in cold water have a cool shower before bed  you sleep fineπŸ˜πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‰

Highlighted

Multimasker

@Sabina123  fill a hot water bottle up with cold water first thing in the morning and pop in to the fridge. When you go to bed, put it behind your knees . Or invest in a gel cooling pillow. And it sounds stupid but close the window at night,  as it can introduce pollen in to the room as it tends to fall with the drop in temperature and pressure at night. 

Highlighted

Glitterati

For me @Sabina123 , I am used to of taking bath and open windows. Also I closed them durin midnight because of mosquitoes 🦟.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Sabina123 We are lucky to have aircon in my house πŸ₯° (with my dad being a refrigeration and air conditioning engineer ) so it’s been a blessing πŸ’•

Highlighted

In the Spotlight

@Sabina123 hope you slept better last night πŸ’• I like the cold feet tip. I leave my window open at night and keep the curtains closed during the day when the the sun is shining at the bedroom side of the house. I've also ditched the duvet for a cotton sheet and lightweight throw. I woke to heavy rain and thunder this morning which seems to have cooled things down a bit 😁

Highlighted

Glitterati

Sadly I dont have quiet fan so have to leave window open. Thank goodness its a little cooler now @Beauty1