cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barry M nail polish under the sea

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

The new under the sea range is gorgeous. I have two colours already and plan to buy more. They are long lasting too. https://www.barrym.com/product/Under-The-Sea

20190213_220336.jpg

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Barry M nail polish under the sea

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I especially love the look of sea turtle and jellyfish!  ❤️ @Priya_13 

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@DJMcCumiskey  I have jellyfish too. I want coral reef next but it's not available in the shops yet.  I haven't got many nail polishes left, I had a massive clear out so need to restock. I've tried lots of brands of nail polishes and Barry M is a winner. 

KarlaLou
Going Pro

I've got a couple of these but they don't last for me. I'm currently using a Nails Inc base coat and China Glaze topcoat but I think I need new ones as none of my nail varnishes seem to be lasting at the moment! Xo

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I've just had a big sort out of nail polishes too @Priya_13  I'd had some of them a long time and they gone abit funny, so I jut chucked them.  

I agree, Barry M is really good for nail polishes.  The formula is great, and the range of colours is the best!

Most of the colours I have left are dark ones, so I think I need to treat myself to some lighter spring like colours!  👍😁

Angelprincess87
All Eyes on Me

i have jellyfish, i don't find these to be very long lasting and chip within the next day.

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

Mine last 2 - 3 days with a top coat. I obviously don't do enough house work!

KarlaLou
Going Pro

@Priya_13  😂😂😂 or just have the perfect base and top coat 😉 

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

IMG_20190222_214721_618.jpg

The collection is growing!

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I bought Butterflyfish the other day!  I haven't put it on yet but just tried one thin layer on one nail to try it out, and it looks like it'll be a stunning colour, even more so with about 2-3 layers!  @Priya_13