cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aveda volumizing tonic

Julia
Beauty Icon

So this volumizing tonic was in the Debenhams discovery beauty box, I  tried today and I was impressed not only gave me volume in my roots but it was gentle on my scalp , I have very sensitive itchy scalp so I can't usd everything,but this was brilliant, and I already got compliments on my hair looking shiny today. Love it ,definitely will buy this.20190403_160738.jpg

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Aveda volumizing tonic

MOL
Beauty Crush

Hi @Julia , Do you think I can use it on my hair, which is already so thick ? I was wondering X

Julia
Beauty Icon

@MOL  hi I have thick hair as well but my roots need some boost coz they flat, so it depends what do you want This was first time I tried  and I only sprayed the roots rather than the hair 

MOL
Beauty Crush

will give it ago. Thanks @Julia X

Rabia
Glitterati

@Julia  I am gioing it to try it to my hubby hair ... he got thin hair and he is concerned too 😜😍 always asking me to buy something to get hair healthier n thicker😍

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I've given mine to my Mam to try as she's concerned about her hair thinning, so if it can help to make it look thicker that would be great.  

Good to read its gentle on the scalp @Julia 

Julia
Beauty Icon

@Rabia hahah you should yeah don't know about thickening but it give me volume on my roots 

Julia
Beauty Icon

@DJMcCumiskey  hope it works for her,John Frieda has good thickening hair products but unfortunately my scalp gets on fire 😅

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I hope so too @Julia , she's been getting quite down about it. 🙁