cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Anti ageing hair products

Priya_13
Glitterati

For those of you who were interested in the Alterna anti ageing butter. I've been using it for a few weeks and it has improved the texture of my hair. As it protects against the heat my hair doesn't feel as dry. I've only been using about a 10p worth of product daily as a little goes a long way. As for the anti ageing aspect I'm still unsure but overall good results. 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Priya_13 Yay, glad you're liking it! And thanks for the update, do you have the ingredients on the box? Smiley Very Happy

Priya_13
Glitterati

20190113_220138.jpg

I would have typed them out but it's nearly my bed time! I hope you can make them out in the pic. 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Priya_13 Thanks for that! I couldn't find them on any websites. xx

Jb277
Fresh Face

Do u have a pic of the actual tub of it ? 

So I can see what I'm looking for also the name of the brand ECT. Also when you say you had it on line , I don't suppose you have the link 🙈 I would really like to try it as it sounds really good .

Thank you xxx

Priya_13
Glitterati

Beauty flash have it for £24.50 and it was about £10 more at the hairdressers. I only use a tiny amount, about 10p worth of product. It spreads pretty easily on my shoulder length hair and it doesn't take as long to dry. It protects against heat too.
15481007759782562735911000991042.jpg

MinnieMouse
Nailing It

I have honestly found Aveda hair treatments to be the best hair savers for people of all ages.

My hair is extremely fine and the treatments are not too heavy. The shampoo is too thick but the treatments work.

As your hair gets thinner as you age, Aveda should work for everyone!