cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Anti ageing hair products

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

My hairdresser used an Alterna anti ageing frizzy control butter on my hair before drying it and I was amazed by the results. I have since ordered it online. Has anyone else tried any anti ageing hair products they would recommend please?

16 REPLIES 16

Re: Anti ageing hair products

eza78
Multimasker

I haven't heard of this before but sounds very interesting, especially if the results you experienced were good. 

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@eza78  I've seen shampoos for 'mature hair' but not any hair product's. It really made a difference to my hair, I would like to see the long term benefits of using something like the Alterna hair product. 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Priya_13 Call me interested! Do let us know how you feel using it yourself.  I find that the magic that happens in a hairdresser's salon can never be repeated at home lol 😆. x

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@Pineapple ha ha yes you are right. At the age of 44 I still can't blow dry my hair properly. The order is being delivered today, I'll post  a review once I've used it for a bit. 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Priya_13 Haha yeah blow drying is not for someone with 2 left hands like me! xx

Hunt3r
Just Arrived

@Pineapple wrote:

@Priya_13 Call me interested! Do let us know how you feel using it yourself.  I find that the magic that happens in a hairdresser's salon can never be repeated at home lol 😆. x

I agree, just can’t style my hair at all like the hairdresser does it 😩

Jb277
Fresh Face

Hi can I ask what brand and the name of the butter you orderd please , interested in trying this myself x

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@Jb277

Alterna-caviar-anti-aging-anti-frizz-blowout

It was about £35 at the hairdressers but I found it for £10 less online. 

Josie85
Getting Lippy

I haven’t heard of anti ageing hair products before but this sounds really interesting, I’ll have to look into it! xxxxxx