Did you mean: 

£10 hair colour trends

Priya_13
In the Spotlight
10 REPLIES 10

Re: £10 hair colour trends

Julia
Beauty Icon

This is me last year in summer I got mine while I was back home kind of ashy grey  but looked beautiful  I haven't done the colour since then but I'm doing the same when I go back this year. @Priya_13 Screenshot_20190430-214304_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190430-214257_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190430-214255_Instagram.jpg

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@Julia  that looks beautiful. I think I could be persuaded but I know what my hairdresser will say. I don't think it will suit my skin tone but you should definitely get it done again,  it's a very unique colour. 

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Julia  That looks stunning! Wish I could pull it off but having jet black hair not sure it would work although I do have greys poking through now 🙈

Julia
Beauty Icon

@Priya_13 thank you 😍 it is nice specially as it is not too light but it blends well with the natural colour so I don't have to go and get it done so often but once a year is enough.  But you can try and go a tone or 2 lighter just too look natural with your base rather than lightening all the hair or going to light 

Julia
Beauty Icon

@SophieG1 thank you 😍❤ credit to my hairdresser that makes time for me whenever I go back home 🥰

MFbeauty
Multimasker

I’ve always wanted to try the grey trend, don’t know if I’d suit it tho. So I went lighter first it cost me £85 I asked for blonde balayage but I’d say I’m probably still only light brown so never bothered trying to go grey cause it would cost me so much, but this looks good might try it out 

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@Julia  I'll be booking an appointment in the next 4-5 weeks. I'll show my hairdresser the pics of your hair and see what she thinks. She's very good, she's not steered me wrong. 

Julia
Beauty Icon

@Priya_13  let us know how it goes 🤞

bonnieburton
Multimasker

@Priya_13 I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I have tried every single one of these this products and it's pretty damn impossible to get silver hair, and my hair is almost white! Manic Panic and Lime Crime do well with other colours like pink or blue, but with the grey dyes they either go purple, which is ok, or swamp green 🤮 I've got some colourista and bleached bottles at home but no matter how long I leave them in my hair they just wash straight out 😡