cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Your Black Friday Buys: Winners and Entries! 🖤

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you to everyone who entered the Black Friday Buys competition - we're glad you found some great deals on Debs.com!

I'm pleased to announce that @Cy_yie was voted the winner, and has won a Debenhams Beauty bundle! 🌟 

B648B98D-1279-4137-9FA9-BCE2887F47A3.jpeg

Please message me your address to claim your prize.

Thank you to everyone who entered!

Thanks,
Ellen

43 REPLIES

RE: Black Friday Buys

Ashli
Getting Lippy
#TooFaced The tastiest looking contour kit we’ve come across, this chocolate box of powders takes the guesswork out of sculpting and highlighting. With two contouring shades, a matte and a luminous highlighter, plus a convenient mini kabuki brush, this is the easiest shortcut to a slimmed down, lifted look. Enriched with an exclusive Too Faced cocoa complex (with cocoa powder and butter) this also hydrates and smooths skin as it sculpts.#TooFaced The tastiest looking contour kit we’ve come across, this chocolate box of powders takes the guesswork out of sculpting and highlighting. With two contouring shades, a matte and a luminous highlighter, plus a convenient mini kabuki brush, this is the easiest shortcut to a slimmed down, lifted look. Enriched with an exclusive Too Faced cocoa complex (with cocoa powder and butter) this also hydrates and smooths skin as it sculpts.

Angel mugler hair mist

Clairesteelcity
Nailing It

Queen 👸🏼 of shadows

Maryhelen
Total Glossip
6CD8A9B3-81D5-492F-B6CF-AB84D2597E5B.jpeg

Days like these... If only everyday had sales like Black Friday

Rainbow
Winging It
Days like these... If only everyday had sales as good as these!! Love the Blush Bunch by Benefit - great for travelling and finding out which colour suits you, (plus they look super cute). I can't wait to try some new looks with Urban Decay's Naked palette, I've heard so much about it and finally took the plunge to treat myself!Days like these... If only everyday had sales as good as these!! Love the Blush Bunch by Benefit - great for travelling and finding out which colour suits you, (plus they look super cute). I can't wait to try some new looks with Urban Decay's Naked palette, I've heard so much about it and finally took the plunge to treat myself!

What a bargain!!

carolannB
Total Glossip
Got this today for £35, black fri bargain!Got this today for £35, black fri bargain!

My first black friday order.. Probably wont be the last! Slippers to keep husband sweet!

Cherylpq23
Winging It
Screenshot 2018-11-22 22.21.09.png

This little lot of Elemis goodies for under £50 🤩🥳

Rachie
Nailing It
E2EF1511-7ACA-4A37-A7A8-8EE00FBDB217.jpeg

RE: Black Friday Buys

Lmaksimovic1970
Nailing It
2018-11-23 19.47.57.jpg

Re: RE: Black Friday Buys