cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worlds biggest lush shop Birmingham!

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

Anyone thinking of heading to Birmingham soon? if the German markets aren’t enough to tempt you I’m pretty sure the new lush shop will! Apparently it’s the biggest in the world? The spa is opening in January it also features a bath 😱 they are also incredibly generous with their samples.

Products i can’t live without are the sleepy balm and rainbow fun 🙌

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Worlds biggest lush shop Birmingham!

Lmaksimovic1970
Beauty Crush

Lush is opening a spa? 

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

Yes in January 😍 they have already opened the shop it looks amazing! 

shubhi
Going Pro

Great!! Are they still in same location or they have shifted ?

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

They have moved to bigger store it’s on new street ☺️ Just around the corner from Debenhams main entrance if you come out of grand central. 

shubhi
Going Pro

Ohh ok Sounds Great!! Thanks :-)

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

It must be massive, as the one in Oxford Street London is huge!  

I used to absolutely love Lush, and then I sort of went of it for a while as I think some of their prices are ridiculously high...£5 for a bath bomb?!!  But I've always kept on buying staples such as Ocean Salt and Mask of Magnaminty though, they're always good, oh and Sleepy moisturiser is a fave too.  

Highlighted

donster
Going Pro

I love Lush! Norwich Lush has recently re-located and the new store is so much bigger, I used to love the tiny old store but the new store is so spacious and designed beautifully, I just wish we had a spa too!

Herbalism is the most amazing Lush cleanser ever, I have been using it for years and it's great if you have teenagers with acne prone skin, or are suffering with acne yourself.

Dont forget to keep your empty pots too, 5 empties can be returned in store and exchanged for a free fresh face mask (Oatifix is fab for sensitive skin and smells delicious!)

MrsD
Total Glossip

I love the smell of Lush products but can’t actually use them, they are too highly perfumed for my skin. I like to. Up the little parcels you get at this time of year and leave them in my spare bedrooms.

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

I didn’t know about the empty pots scheme thank you! I must try that next my skin seems to be reversing I never had any problems in my teenage years now I wake up and there’s a new friend on my face almost every day 🙈🤣