cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

What beauty gifts would you recommend?

catherined
Beauty Crush

Hi everyone! We are putting together an edit of the Beauty Communities' favourite beauty gifts! What beauty products would you love to give this Christmas and why? 

I am so excited to give my friend the MAC Shiny Pretty Things Lipstick Set. She loves MAC lipsticks and the colours are gorgeous!

15 REPLIES

Re: What beauty gifts would you recommend?

Pineapple
Multimasker

I'd love to gift all my friends the Estee Lauder Blockbuster collection. I think this is the absolute perfect present!  It has everything you need for a glam look and nice skin pampering. ❤❤❤❤❤❤

Lmaksimovic1970
Total Glossip

That looks amazing. Would you split the items up and give them separately? 

SilviaP
Beauty Crush

The new releases from Guerlain all beautiful. Also the sets from Benefit or their little ones that you can hang on the Christmas tree, they make a cute present for sure ! 

SavitaM
Multimasker

I would love to gift the Meteor Shower Makeup Set - bareMinerals to my sister, she loves bareMinerals and needs a nice set she can take on her travels for work. It even has a beautiful makeup bag to put everything in 😍

eza78
Total Glossip

I would love to gift the Givenchy - 'L'Interdit' Eau De Parfum Gift Set to my Mum.  We both love this perfume and the addition of the lipstick and mascara make this a lovely gift set.

charlotte_t
Getting Lippy

I think the exclusive Hydration Dream Team Skincare Gift Set - GLAMGLOW is the perfect gift ready for post Christmas pampering! 

Community Manager
Community Manager

@catherined wrote:

Hi everyone! We are putting together an edit of the Beauty Communities' favourite beauty gifts! What beauty products would you love to give this Christmas and why? 

I am so excited to give my friend the MAC Shiny Pretty Things Lipstick Set. She loves MAC lipsticks and the colours are gorgeous!

Hi @catherined, you can't beat a good palette and around Xmas time you can find the most stunning ones around. Filled with decadent shades, in beautiful packaging, a palette is guaranteed to be a hit with friends. I'm really loving Urban Decay Naked Cherry, ... in fact literally any palette

MiaL
Multimasker

There’s a Drunk Elephant gift set that just looks incredible. If I were richer, I’d definitely buy one for my mum, sister, stepmum and myself.

I think something from the MAC Shiny Pretty Things range is sooo gift-worthy this year! Especially the Lip Kit! Goals x