@SophieG1  ok add tarte to that list lol u need some paletes😁😍

Re: This months Birchbox....

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Boss786  Yes I do need to try tarte 😊

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@JennnCore  It’s not the best of sub boxes well it’s gone really down hill I think glossy is one of the best especially because of the rewards survey if started from January you’d have about £30 by now to use for the advent calendar 😊

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@SophieG1  Yeah, I agree. Not very exciting 🤔🤔🤔

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Michele82  No glossy box is much better or there’s one called cohorted think I might go for that next. 

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@SophieG1  I’m not a big fan of these boxes, as you never know what you’ll get. It’s tempting, but I’d rather spend on something I really want or need. On the other hand, I recognise that is a great way to try different products and brands at the same time . Good luck on your next subscription 🤩🤩🤩

Lovetoreview
Nailing It

@SophieG1  How much are these monthly? Thanks Smiley Happy

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Lovetoreview  It’s £10 plus postage but not going to lie this isn’t the best box out there. I think glossy is much or latest in beauty where you can pick your own products. There are also some high end boxes like cohorted which is £35 a month & look fantastic do a deluxe one. 

Debenhams also do one off boxes I think they may have sold out of the summer box online but you could still be able to purchase it in store. There is also a look good feel better box which supports a charity. https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_122495000099?brand=Look-Good-Fe...

Lovetoreview
Nailing It

Thanks for that x