cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Really hard to see winners/if a competition is closed....

Amanda-C
Nailing It

Yep I totally agree. I wish we did hear about the winners! Smiley Sad 

I  also wish the comps. would automatically stop receiving posts after they had closed, as people are entering/ posting months after the comps have closed (if they had read the details at the top, they would realize it was pointless posting a reply)! Smiley Sad x

Community Manager
Community Manager

@shubhi wrote:

Hi @TazK here are few suggestions:-

> Append Competition Closed at the beginning of subject line

> Also where the dates are mentioned you can changed it to has Competition closed  and winners have been announced.

>Thirdly once winners are announced if comments sections can be disabled.

> Hope this helps:-) 

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for all your feedback it's really helpful for us to improve the site and make it as easy and clear for everyone to use. We will be closing the comments section on competition posts  after they've finished from now so that you won't be receiving any more notifications from people entering after it has closed, this should hopefully resolve this problem but if you have any other  issues with anything on the Community please let us know and tag me in your posts and we will try to get them fixed as soon as we can Smiley Happy Heart

Highlighted

DJMcCumiskey
Multimasker

@TazK  I'd really like to see log in issues sorted.  Sometimes it won't let you in and says there's an issue with the website when there isn't (you have to close the tab down, go into it again and then it lets you), and the main one is that it doesn't let you remain logged in, so even if you leave the site for a small amount of time, you have to log in each and every time.  It's a PITA tbh.

Shy82
Getting Lippy

Thanks