cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Planning Christmas 🎄

Multimasker

I can never think of anything when people ask me what I would like for Christmas and a million things I’d like when they don’t 😂😂

The fragrances I like are -

Dior - Jadore, Poison, Miss Dior,

Jean Paul Gaultier Original and Scandal 

Chanel mademoiselle 

Ysl Black Opium 

Jimmy choo Rose Gold

Givenchy L’interdit 

i also like Beyoncé heat, The body shops cherry blossom strawberry kiss and many more.

Good luck on your quest to find a new fragrance 🌸🌸

Highlighted

Fresh Face

If you like rose fragrances I'd give either of my 2 favourites a whirl:the original Ghost or Issey Miyake. Powdery and subtle but not cloying. Hope you find what you're looking for x

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Hi my absolute favourite is Dior Addict Eau De Parfum - DIOR love , love, love

Highlighted

Multimasker

I’m loving Gucci guilty at present @DebenhamsLover 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Chanel Chance pink is my go-to favourite, though DKNY Be Delicious is good for daytime x

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

It's so hard to choose 

For everyday I love ted Baker MW

I've recently had a sample from here for  Dior joy. Which has replaced my favourite Midd Dior

Highlighted

Winging It

I ❤ Joy by Dior. Hubby bought me a bottle for my Birthday and you only need the smallest amount so a bottle lasts ages! The scent is just gorgeous, lasts all day and I have recieved many compliments when wearing it x

Highlighted

Winging It

I love Caroline Herrera Good Girl, Givency L'Interdit and CK Euphoria.  I received a sample of YSL new perfume the other day and it was lovely.

Highlighted

First Base

Libre by YSL  OR Cartier  omg beautiful. My current favourites are also l'interdit by Ysl and Dylan Bue by Versace 

Highlighted

Beauty Crush