cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Makeup Gift Sets....

sfbeautyxo
Going Pro

What  type of gift sets do you like or prefer to receive/purchase eg. lipstick sets only or gift sets with a mixture of items like eyeshadows, lipstick, bronzer etc. 

3F9F187D-2E14-433F-B8ED-D8F026E3D2F7.jpeg

I like gift sets with a mixture of different items as I feel sets with one type of product like a lipstick gift set is always harder to get through as you have so much of that particular product whereas with a mixture of different items they can get used up with good time and you get to try out more of a variety from a particular brand. x 

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Makeup Gift Sets....

SpencerR
Perfectly Primed

@sfbeautyxo I prefer a mixture too, I love to try lots of make up 😁

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Even though I'm a lipstick girl, I still like getting a mixture of items in a giftset.  Although I'd prefer it had too many eye products in though as I don't wear much of them.

@sfbeautyxo 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@sfbeautyxo I like a nice mixture too, with some skincare sprinkled in Woman Happy.

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@sfbeautyxo  yes defo mixed with skincare aswel i recieved the estee lauder blockbuster set for my Bday as its in december. an that was fab loved it😍

They have full sizes aswel fab.

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

I prefer a mixture so I can try a bit of everything 😊

Ashli
In the Spotlight

I do like set of lipsticks but I have WAY TOO MANY and I can't finish them off so I would prefer set with a mixture of Makeup with some Skincare in there so I can play around with them 

SilviaP
Going Pro

I prefer a mixture. But I'm tired of offers with red lipstick...... 

sfbeautyxo
Going Pro

I agree love a bit of skincare too x

sfbeautyxo
Going Pro

Sounds great, I love having a few bits of skincare too x