cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: M&S summer beauty box πŸ“¦

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@SophieG1 @Julia It's Β£15 with Β£40 spent, not sure what the actual price is? Sounds goooooooood!

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Julia I have a feeling they may do a offer if you spend a certain amount you get it half price like that advent calendars.  

@bonnieburton  I’ve never heard of shay & blue πŸ™ˆ

Julia
Beauty Icon

@Pineapple  well that's not so bad , where did you find it? I looked online yesterday but on the past they have been about 25 or 30 

Julia
Beauty Icon

@SophieG1  that's  what they have done in the past,  so hopefully again 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Julia I don't know I saw it somewhere today? Either an email or IG somewhere hahaha, so many things I don't keep track of what I see where.

Julia
Beauty Icon

@Pineapple  ahhaah you right so many things,  can't keep track lately πŸ˜‚

Beauty1
Multimasker

Thank you @SophieG1 , will look out for that. The link isn't working for me, I hope it's either Black Tulip or Blood Orange in Shay and Blue, as they are divine. ☺

Highlighted

bonnieburton
Multimasker

@Beauty1 I have the Black Tulip and it's amazing!! In this box it's Cherry Blossom which sounds good too. I don't know if you've tried it, but you can get Black Tulip in the Tili boxes at QVC which are Β£20 

|https://www.qvcuk.com/.product.237944.html

Beauty1
Multimasker

Thank you @bonnieburton , I have thought about it but loathe paying QVC their extortionate delivery changes, as I matter of principle now. I have been buying from them since the beginning, could have been round the world with the delivery changes I have paid them over the years. 

bonnieburton
Multimasker

@Beauty1 delivery is free on the beauty boxes but I totally hate their delivery charges too!!