cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: LIVE Q&A: Laurretta - Benefit Trend Team

Georgia
Winging It

Loved the live! What’s your number 1 gifting recommendation for a best friend? Xxx

Laurretta
Fresh Face

@UrsCass wrote:

What's the best brow product to gift my mum? She's not a makeup expert but likes using a brow gel xx

Heyyyyyy

definitely gimme brow and goofproof pencil xx

emilyy109
Winging It

Hi Laurretta! 

Ive got quite fair eyebrows and find it really tricky to get a defined look because they are so fair. 

What tips and tricks or products could you recommend for me?

Em x

Laurretta
Fresh Face

@Georgia wrote:

Loved the live! What’s your number 1 gifting recommendation for a best friend? Xxx

Hey Georgia

That would depend on how much u love her ha, id love if my friend got me the magical brow stars or the blush bar but cos she loves me she better get me both hahaha

BeccaBlanthorn
Beauty Club Crew

Hey Laurretta,

What type of brow product do you recommend for someone who is new to doing their brows? Thanks!

KaitlinMcKenzie
Winging It

Hi!

What is the best high coverage foundation Benefit do? I used to use the playstick, would love something buildable! 

GillM
Winging It

Hi,

I have light-med brown hair so which gimme brow colour would you suggest please? (I don't like my brows dark)

Thank you xx

Great live btw Heart

Laurretta
Fresh Face

@BeccaBlanthorn wrote:

Hey Laurretta,

What type of brow product do you recommend for someone who is new to doing their brows? Thanks!

Hi B,

Gimme brow + is possibly the easiest brow product to use on the planet Smiley Very Happy, also fool proof powder and goof proof pencil are also great beginner products xx

Laurretta
Fresh Face

@emilyy109 wrote:

Hi Laurretta! 

Ive got quite fair eyebrows and find it really tricky to get a defined look because they are so fair. 

What tips and tricks or products could you recommend for me?

Em x

Hey Em

Definitely head to one of our brow bars for a tint and wax it will make applying product after a breeze as well as add depth and definition to your brows, you can download the wow brow app on your phone to find your nearest store.

Laurretta
Fresh Face

@GillM wrote:

Hi,

I have light-med brown hair so which gimme brow colour would you suggest please? (I don't like my brows dark)

Thank you xx

Great live btw Heart

Alright, Gill,

Ordinarily, you'd match the product to your brows hairs rather than head, but shade 3 is always a good all-rounder when in doubt Smiley Very Happy