cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIVE Q&A: Laurretta - Benefit Trend Team

Laurretta
Fresh Face

Hey everyone, join me at 1pm after the Instagram Live on Debenhams Beauty Club for a Live Q&A where I'll be answering all your Benefit brow & gifting questions! Heart

21 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: LIVE Q&A: Laurretta - Benefit Trend Team

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Laurretta,

Can't wait to watch your Instagram Live at 12:30pm! Heart

I've got a question for when you're finished... What's the best gift set for someone who's new to Benefit? My niece is just starting to get into makeup and I want to get her something fun and girly for Christmas!

Thanks x

Laurretta
Fresh Face

@EllenL wrote:

Hey @Laurretta,

Can't wait to watch your Instagram Live at 12:30pm! Heart

I've got a question for when you're finished... What's the best gift set for someone who's new to Benefit? My niece is just starting to get into makeup and I want to get her something fun and girly for Christmas!

Thanks x

Hi Ellem

Hope you enjoyed our live, id recommend the Homemade hotness exclusive to Debenhams, its got a lovely selection of productions suitable for all stages of makeup and of course a bargain!!Heart

Suzy
Nailing It

@Laurretta

Are the tiers of the cake gift sets suitable for future make up storage? Are they cardboard?

Thanks

Hi @Laurretta what's your best tip for making sparse brows look fuller? xx

UrsCass
Blending In

What's the best brow product to gift my mum? She's not a makeup expert but likes using a brow gel xx

Laurretta
Fresh Face

@Suzy wrote:

@Laurretta

Are the tiers of the cake gift sets suitable for future make up storage? Are they cardboard?

Thanks

Hey Suzy

They're tins so deffo suitable for future storage purposes, in the past I've used our Christmas tins for all sorts from plant pots to tea coffee and sugar tins Smiley Very Happy

UrsCass
Blending In

Laurretta
Fresh Face

@catherined wrote:

Hi @Laurretta what's your best tip for making sparse brows look fuller? xx

Hi Catherine

firstly id always recommend a brow tint and wax, download the wow brow app to find your local brow bar and to book appointments. Product wise, id recommend browvo conditioning primer, gimme brow+  and or full proof

Suzy
Nailing It

@Laurretta

Ah great. Thanks for alternative storage suggestions 👍