cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: LIVE Q&A: Adeola Gboyega- Bobbi Brown Pro Artist

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@AdeolaGboyega That's great, I love lipsticks! Which one is the most moisturising one? I tend to get really dry lips and would love a good non drying lipstick. Heart

AdeolaGboyega
First Base

@lipsticklover wrote:

Hello! What's the best foundation to try with a matte finish? And a bronzer and  highlighter to match? Thanks Hearti

@lipstickloverGreat name! sounds just like me. So I also have oily skin and find that I need a foundation that will last all day and give me a matte finish but still feel natural. I would recommend the Skin Long Wear weightless foundation. It's an amazing formula that provides 16-hour wear, medium to full coverage and its oil free! what more could you want! So its fab for oily skins but doesn't feel like you are wearing a mask. I would pair it with our Primer plus mattifier underneath to help the foundation wear to its best ability. Primer Plus Mattifier 40Ml - . - Bobbi Brown

For bronzer try the Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder 8G - Tawny - Bobbi Brown

For highlighter try my favorite Bronze Shimmer Brick Compact 10.3G - Bobbi Brown

AdeolaGboyega
First Base

@TazK wrote:

Hey @AdeolaGboyega! Do you have any Christmas gift ideas for my mum? She loves anything sparkly! x

Hi  @TazK

Your mum sounds just like me! I am a magpie for anything sparkly, I would recommend the Bobbi Brown luxe eyeshadows which are so beautiful and a great way to make any makeup look extra special! or the #Highlight Glow Highlighting Powder Duo - Bobbi Brown is stunning! the packaging alone is incredible, not to mention the beautiful highlighting powders inside. I am sure she will love any of those!

MrsD
Total Glossip

Dash!! I missed this. I would love to know what you would suggest I use to cover broken capillaries on my cheeks.