cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: LIVE Q&A: Adeola Gboyega- Bobbi Brown Pro Artist

charlotte_t
Getting Lippy

Hi Adeola - what are your tips on at the desk touch ups before the office party? Sometimes I don't want to re-apply my make up but just want to look more party ready? Thanks! X

AdeolaGboyega
First Base

@ReenaK wrote:

Hi Adeola!

I love bobbi brown concealer but I want a thicker one for under eye. Please can you suggest one?

Thank you!

Hi @ReenaK the concealers at Bobbi Brown are fantastic especially for this season where we have a lot of late nights and early mornings after all those Christmas parties. I love the Bobbi Brown instant full coverage concealer which is fantastic for covering those stubborn dark circles under the eyes but the formula is creamy and doesn't settle into fine lines. Instant Full Cover Concealer 6Ml - Honey - Bobbi Brown 

lipsticklover
First Base

Hello! What's the best foundation to try with a matte finish? And a bronzer and  highlighter to match? Thanks Heart

Ntina83
Winging It

How do I avoid concealer sinking into the fine wrinkles under my eyes ?

AdeolaGboyega
First Base

@DaisyCR wrote:

Hey Adeola!

I love Bobbi Brown! What is the number one product you can't live without in your make up kit??

X

Hi @DaisyCR Ooooh great question! there are so many Bobbi Brown products and it's so hard to choose one but if I had to choose one that I always have in makeup kit it would be the skin foundation stick by Bobbi Brown. Its a handbag essential in my makeup bag which is great for touch-ups on the go. It is also a staple in my makeup kit when I work with my clients as it works on all skin types as it contains a Smart Stick formula which adapts to mattify oily areas on the skin and hydrate dry skins. It is Amazing!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @AdeolaGboyega! Do you have any Christmas gift ideas for my mum? She loves anything sparkly! x

AdeolaGboyega
First Base

@Pineapple wrote:

Hey @AdeolaGboyega nice to meet you! I'll follow Ellen and since I haven't tried a single Bobbi Brown product I'll ask, if there is one thing to try from the brand what is it and why?

Hi @Pineapple nice to meet you too! This chat is so much fun! welcome to Bobbi Brown there are so many amazing products to try! If there was one thing I would suggest to try it would be our lipsticks. Its where the brand started and there are so many options to go for, so I'm sure you will find a colour you will love! If you want something extra I would definitely recommend the Luxe lipstick formula!

Aysha94
Winging It

Hi Adeola! 

I have hooded eyes and i struggle with eyeshadow. Do you have any tips on how i can make my eyelids appear more lifted and make the eyeshadow stand out?

AdeolaGboyega
First Base

@Ntina83 wrote:

How do I avoid concealer sinking into the fine wrinkles under my eyes ?

Hi @Ntina83 Great question and something I think we all struggle with. My main tips would be to ensure that you always use a primer under the eye to ensure that the concealer has something to grip onto and last all day. I would recommend the hydrating eye cream by Bobbi Brown which is a primer and moisturiser formula in one. Also, a little powder to set the concealer is a great way to set the under eye and keep it all in place. 

Dorie
Just Arrived

Hi just wanted to findout how does one get their name on PR list and gets to try new products