cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIVE Q&A: Adeola Gboyega- Bobbi Brown Pro Artist

AdeolaGboyega
First Base

Hi Everyone!

My name is Adeola Gboyega, I am part of the Bobbi Brown UK Pro Team and I'm here to answer all of your burning beauty questions for the next hour!

Keep them coming and I  can't wait to chat with you all!

Click 'Reply' to ask me a question!

22 REPLIES

Re: LIVE Q&A: Adeola Gboyega- Bobbi Brown Pro Artist

madtania
First Base

Hello. I would like a mascara that has impact but still looks quite natural. Any recommendations please?

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @AdeolaGboyega - welcome to the Community!

I'm such a big fan of Bobbi Brown, and want to buy a present for my stepmum so she can try out the brand for the first time... Do you have any recommendations for gifts? 

Thanks! x

Pineapple
Getting Lippy

Hey @AdeolaGboyega nice to meet you! I'll follow Ellen and since I haven't tried a single Bobbi Brown product I'll ask, if there is one thing to try from the brand what is it and why?

brooke5
Getting Lippy

Hello! I'd like a dark lipstick for the festive season, maybe a purple or dark pink? Do you have any recommendations please? x

AdeolaGboyega
First Base

@EllenL wrote:

Hi @AdeolaGboyega - welcome to the Community!

I'm such a big fan of Bobbi Brown, and want to buy a present for my stepmum so she can try out the brand for the first time... Do you have any recommendations for gifts? 

Thanks! x

Hi Ellen,

Thank you so much for your message and love that you're a Bobbi Brown fan! we have some great gifts for Christmas that I think you step mum will absolutely love. I would definitely recommend the Life Of The Party Mini Lip Eye Palette - Bobbi Brown  which contains the perfect day to night eyeshadows and a gorgeous nude lipstick in the shade brown. Great gift and I love it!

AdeolaGboyega
First Base

@madtania wrote:

Hello. I would like a mascara that has impact but still looks quite natural. Any recommendations please?

Hi @madtania I would recommend my can't live without mascara! The Smokey Eye Mascara 6Ml - Bobbi Brown its contains a kajal pigment for the ultimate definition! I love that it doesn't clump and if you want a natural look, just apply a few coats but you can easily build it up for a full-on glam look without it clumping. I can't be without it!

Hi Adeola!

I love bobbi brown concealer but I want a thicker one for under eye. Please can you suggest one?

Thank you!

ReenaK

AdeolaGboyega
First Base

@brooke5 wrote:

Hello! I'd like a dark lipstick for the festive season, maybe a purple or dark pink? Do you have any recommendations please? x

Hello @brooke5 I love a new lipstick for the festive season and lucky for us Bobbi Brown have such an array of new lipsticks in the Luxe Lipstick range. I'm absolutely obsessed with lipstick and my current favorite shade is Brocade, which is a stunning plum shade perfect for all the Christmas parties! if you prefer something a little more natural but still festive try the Luxe matte lip colour in Boss Pink which is a beautiful pink shade. ENJOY!

Hey Adeola!

I love Bobbi Brown! What is the number one product you can't live without in your make up kit??

X