cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gifting Inspiration needed!

charlotte_t
Getting Lippy

I'm starting to create my Christmas shopping list and need some inspiration for 2 v important people. Want to get my Dad a new fragrance, any suggestions? Also my friend is an absolute beauty junkie, I'm thinking of getting her the new Urban Decay Naked Cherry palette, what's your thoughts? 

Any other suggestions welcome Smiley Happy 

X

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Gifting Inspiration needed!

betty80
Winging It

For your friend I would look at the too faced, buxom & MUFE give sets. I would say they offer more than the UD cherry palette. Men’s fragrances I like are by D&G. Hope this helps

betty80
Winging It

For your friend I would look at the too faced, buxom & MUFE give sets. I would say they offer more than the UD cherry palette. Men’s fragrances I like are by D&G. Hope this helps. 

charlotte_t
Getting Lippy

Thank you so much Betty, that's a great help. I LOVE the Too Faced Christmas collections, they are gorgeous x

Priya_13
Glitterati

Dior sauvage is an amazing fragrance for men.  It's long lasting and lovely. I bought some for my husband for his birthday and it's his new favourite.

I've not seen the urban decay naked cherry palette yet but the born to run one is amazing. I have created so many different looks, the combinations are endless.

DebsC
Winging It

Intenso for men smells wonderful but as Dads seem to like a sharper, just showered, sort of fragrance, Dior Sauvage is fab.

For your friend, I once made a large version of Operation and put beauty items under various body parts....you can be VERY creative! My friend loved it, from the gloriously fragrant Milkshake shampoo down to a sexy red nail polish for her toes. Great fun too.

Clairesteelcity
Multimasker

The two latest morphe palettes are to die for and a true beauty junky fave. 

I love the Invictus Eau De Toilette Gift Set - Paco Rabanne or the Stronger With You Eau De Toilette - ARMANI they're both strong smelling and gorgeous. 

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

chanel allure homme sport eau extreme It’s the perfect cologne for any man bit pricey than some but worth every penny.  

For your friend you could try a Kat Von D gift set? I always like to gift sets rather than just one present and for the price of the ud cherry I’m sure you could pick up a pretty decent Kat Von D or Too faced gift set. 

MiaL
Multimasker

If I’m not too late, Cool Water for men by Davidoff smells really good, so does Mexx for men. 

eheath1992
Fresh Face

The operation idea is AMAZING. How long did it take?