cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Fathers day gift ideas

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

I've seen Clinique have some nice mens gift sets if he's into skincare? Or maybe a family day out? x

Areej
Multimasker

@Priya_13 My dad prefers eating out then presents, maybe book a restaurant ?  

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@Julia  his skincare routine is basic he uses simple and bulldog stuff. 

@Rabia  he's fussy when it comes to clothes and hard to buy for.

@Areej  food is a good idea, it's a way to any mans heart. 

I've booked a night away next week to Lytham st Anne's and I'll find a nice restaurant there. @sfbeautyxo 

Highlighted

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Priya_13 A game? A nice dinner somewhere or maybe even an adventure? What does he like?

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I remember going to the sand dunes at Latham St Anne's when I was little!  😄  @Priya_13  

Also places like Etsy and Not On the High Street do some gorgeous unique gifts that can also be personalised if needs be.  Things such as this for example https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/708817289/fathers-day-gift-personalized-gift-for?ga_order=most_relev... I got my husband a personalised penknife for his birthday once from there and also Walking Dead stuff too.  

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@Pineapple  a nice meal out is always a winner. I've been checking out restaurants on TripAdvisor. He likes golf, he's away this weekend playing golf 🙄

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@DJMcCumiskey  there's loads to do in Lytham St Anne's. I was going to book a super cute beach hut for the day but they are all reserved. Plus Blackpool is only down the road.

I've heard of Etsy but I've never checked out the website, there's some really stuff on there.  I will get my daughter to look with me so she can help me choose something. It's his birthday in June too!

Zuzu
Multimasker

@Priya_13 a watch, bracelet, suit tie, summer clothes collection, a short trip to france or something 🥰 or a lovely designed place with candles for a nice dinner as a change x

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Priya_13 Get him to a glow golf or something! Smiley Very Happy