Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Debenhams beauty club members freebies

Samia
First Base

Hi,

im a Debenhams beauty club member but unfortunately from from a long time I’m not receiving mail for my free gift but all the other member are posting lovely gifts they receive this is  so disappointing and on top my local Debenhams which is Illford store are very bad I just don’t feel like going there at all

4 REPLIES

Re: Debenhams beauty club members freebies

SL1996
Getting Lippy

Unfortunately you do have to go to your local store to get the gift. I usually keep an eye on here for information about the freebies. Generally, it is the last Friday of the month but that’s not always the case

MiaL
Nailing It

I don’t get an email either, but I’m going to keep an eye on the posts on here so I know when the samples are made available. I wish you could get samples in the post instead of going into town, me and my partner have an extremely tight budget and the £4 I’d have to spend on bus fares to get the free sample would be better spent elsewhere.

Ashli
Nailing It

@Samia Usually you would recieve an email beforehand to let you know when the samples is available and it is unfortunately always on a friday which is a bit of a mission for lot of people who live far from their local Debenhams as you have to collect instore 

GemsUpNorth
Fresh Face

I haven't had an email for a few months now, think the last sample I went into store to get was the Elemis one. Going to keep an eye on here from now on, as I don't want to miss out but do wonder why not received the emails?