cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clinque Gift card.

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

Not sure if it's every Debenhams but i was passing the Clinque counter today and saw if you buy a gift card you get a cute little 1,2,3 step minis (cleanser,toner,moisturiser) it came it a little box with the gift card.  Honestly wish more counters would do this!

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Clinque Gift card.

Paula1994
Beauty Crush

Same, I love gifts with purchases but most companies now has minimum spend price fixed to get little gifts. I love smashbox because they always there to help and give samples xx

Lingalong8
Multimasker

Clarins have a gift card box set too, with two free samples. My sister in law bought one today and we managed to get couple more samples put in the box!!! Its £40 minimum top up on the card.

Lingalong8
Multimasker

Actually last year, lady at KVD counter showed me their gift card offer, buy any amount on the gift card, and I got free Christmas cracker which had lots of KVD samples inside! I will try and find the photo of it.

Ashli
In the Spotlight

I LOVE clinique products - they deffo work wanders and the ladies at the counter are extremely friendly and helpful. Always willing to show how to use items correctly and give cheeky samples to try out at home!

Highlighted

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

Oh wow o didn’t know if it was a thing I only caught it today! Wish I had found out sooner xx