cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Christmas Shopping...

sfbeautyxo
Beauty Crush

Have you finished all of your Christmas shopping? Do you start shopping early or are you a last minute shopper? 

8 REPLIES

Re: Christmas Shopping...

MiaL
Multimasker

I’m definitely a last minute shopper. I’ve got a present for my partner, but that’s it so far. What about you?

eza78
Total Glossip

I've almost finished mine... I got some good deals on gifts I had my eye on in the sales this weekend.  I hate shopping in the crowds in December so I usually aim to at least get all my big stuff done before December arrives.  I still need to get a few stocking fillers and chocolates but thats easy.  

MiaL
Multimasker

I can’t stand the crowds and rush in December either but for some reason I still always leave it til the last minute

sfbeautyxo
Beauty Crush

Me too! I always shop last minute but I have managed to pick up a few bits during the Black Friday sales 🙌🏼 x

Sweetysammy88
Getting Lippy

A bit of both, I start getting gifts in throughout the year with all good intentions but still end up out running around on Christmas Eve 😂

Paula1994
Multimasker

i always get loads of stocking fillers at the beginning of december thinking that i will slowly stack loads of things for everyone. And then I  opening all of it because i just cant resist. I always end up buying presents very last minute 😂 xx

Glamgran2
Winging It

I started mine about the middle ofNovember,  I am nearly finished but I am stuck on what stocking fillers  to buy my 5yr old grandson.  It gets harder every year what to get both grandchildren, my granddaughter is 8 and growing up so fast.

hannahsworld
Winging It

If I don’t start early I would never be able to afford it Smiley Sad got a few things left to get when I can afford it