cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Christmas Gift Sets

Annmac
Multimasker

Anyone else excited that Christmas beauty gift sets are starting to appear on Debenhams website and what are your favourites?  So far mine are the #ELEMIS - Skin Radiance Night and Day Gift Set which is great value for 2 full size products including the Peptide night cream in oil which I loved after getting free sample from beauty club and also #Clinique - 'plenty of pop' lipstick set with a great selection of colours 💄. I know gifts are supposed to be for giving but can't help treating myself too! 

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Christmas Gift Sets

Community Manager
Community Manager

Me too @Annmac! There are so many good ones ❤️️

I think the Matte Lipstick 3G - Victorian - MAC Cosmetics is such a good idea, and you get so much for your money!! The YSL gift sets are always gorgeous - can't wait to see what other ones come out soon! 

SilviaP
Going Pro

Christmas gift sets are amazing I love treating myself at that time 😁 love the holidays packaging as well. 

Highlighted

SJW
Nailing It

I agree! The Elemis ones are amazing and their Christmas candles are to die for! 

charlotte_t
Getting Lippy

Have you seen the KVD Christmas collection, it's so good for some self-gifting before the hardcore Christmas shopping starts. The eye palette has amazing pigment and so many colours to choose from. It's in my basket! X

Limited Edition Fetish Eye Shadow Palette - Kat Von D

Nitsy
Winging It

I love getting Christmas gift sets for myself too, they are always great value for money.  There so many to choose from. I absolutely love them.

Diane123
Chilling Out

The palette look amazing 😊

Diane123
Chilling Out

@charlotte_t wrote:

Have you seen the KVD Christmas collection, it's so good for some self-gifting before the hardcore Christmas shopping starts. The eye palette has amazing pigment and so many colours to choose from. It's in my basket! X

Limited Edition Fetish Eye Shadow Palette - Kat Von D

The palette look amazing 😊

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

I only saw the Lancome calendar in store yesterday and now I want it so bad! Cat Embarassed

Annmac
Multimasker

@Pineapple I haven't seen Lancome calendar yet, away to have a look online 👀x 

PS #Debenhams beauty advent calendar currently £20 off if you spend £40 on any other beauty at same time 😁