cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Christmas Gift Sets

Annmac
Getting Lippy

Anyone else excited that Christmas beauty gift sets are starting to appear on Debenhams website and what are your favourites?  So far mine are the #ELEMIS - Skin Radiance Night and Day Gift Set which is great value for 2 full size products including the Peptide night cream in oil which I loved after getting free sample from beauty club and also #Clinique - 'plenty of pop' lipstick set with a great selection of colours 💄. I know gifts are supposed to be for giving but can't help treating myself too! 

12 REPLIES

Re: Christmas Gift Sets

Community Manager
Community Manager

Me too @Annmac! There are so many good ones ❤️️

I think the Look In A Box Sultry Sweet Makeup Kit - . - MAC Cosmetics is such a good idea, and you get so much for your money!! The YSL gift sets are always gorgeous - can't wait to see what other ones come out soon! 

SilviaP
Multimasker

Christmas gift sets are amazing I love treating myself at that time 😁 love the holidays packaging as well. 

SJW
Nailing It

I agree! The Elemis ones are amazing and their Christmas candles are to die for! 

charlotte_t
Getting Lippy

Have you seen the KVD Christmas collection, it's so good for some self-gifting before the hardcore Christmas shopping starts. The eye palette has amazing pigment and so many colours to choose from. It's in my basket! X

Limited Edition Fetish Eye Shadow Palette - Kat Von D

Nitsy
Winging It

I love getting Christmas gift sets for myself too, they are always great value for money.  There so many to choose from. I absolutely love them.

Diane123
Chilling Out

The palette look amazing 😊

Diane123
Chilling Out

@charlotte_t wrote:

Have you seen the KVD Christmas collection, it's so good for some self-gifting before the hardcore Christmas shopping starts. The eye palette has amazing pigment and so many colours to choose from. It's in my basket! X

Limited Edition Fetish Eye Shadow Palette - Kat Von D

The palette look amazing 😊

Pineapple
Nailing It

I only saw the Lancome calendar in store yesterday and now I want it so bad! Cat Embarassed

Annmac
Getting Lippy

@Pineapple I haven't seen Lancome calendar yet, away to have a look online 👀x 

PS #Debenhams beauty advent calendar currently £20 off if you spend £40 on any other beauty at same time 😁