cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: Charlotte Tilbury Mystery box πŸ’•πŸ˜

Hutch
Multimasker

@amyjubbsReceived so many fab products in this box and lots of other freebies with the order too!

amyjubbs
Total Glossip

@Hutch  I'm saving mine for Christmas day! did have a sneak peek at YouTube unboxing videos though. What colour lipsticks did you get? 

Hutch
Multimasker

@amyjubbsyour going to love it! I cant believe you are good and can wait that long! I cant remember the names off the top of my head but they were some pinky and movy ones very nice and natural. Heart

amyjubbs
Total Glossip

@Hutch  I must admit I sent it home instead of to uni to resist the temptation! Did you get a latex gloss? I've seen online it's a really deep red, worried it isn't wearable- how are you finding it?

Hutch
Multimasker

@amyjubbsI didnt get one so i cant comment! all my other glosses and lip sticks were natural pinky colours which I am happy about as i dont think I suit the bold colours! to name a few i was lucky to receive a nice blusher, highlighter and the miracle cream which im excited to use!

SilviaP
High Brow

@Hutch  and @amyjubbs I'm curious to know what's in the box! I felt tempted but didn't want to spend the money without knowing I would like it.... Can you post photos? Can be after Christmas not to ruin the surprise for anyone

amyjubbs
Total Glossip

@SilviaP  I'll do a post after Christmas 😊😊

Tallatz
Beauty Crush

Wow love it