Top of my list is lancome teint idole ultra wear as I'm running out and I can't use any other foundation since I've tried this one and the benefit brow set
To celebrate the launch of our FIRST ever Debenhams Beauty Advent Calendar, we're giving one lucky Community member the chance to WIN one before they're gone!
See full details of contents here
To enter, simply press 'Reply' below and tell us:
Which beauty products are top of your Christmas list this year?
T&Cs: Competition closes at midnight on Sunday 21st October. One winner will be chosen at random from the entries. The prize is non-refundable, and cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
My beauty products that are top of my Christmas list this year are:
- Lancome Midnight Rose perfume - so lovely!
- Lancome Doll Eyes mascara in black.
- Chanel Coco Mademoiselle - my favourite fragrance!
- Chanel Coco Shine lipstick - my favorite lipstick for the past 8 years!
- Dior Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming - both my mum and I love this fragrance.
I love perfumes!
I’m loving the Elizabeth Arden retinol capsules so that’s at the top of my Christmas list along with any Benefit, Bare Minerals or Clinique products. And also Liz Earle 😜
Top of my shopping list is: Elemis (seriously need to upgrade my beauty routine)
followed by candles, perfume, hair care in fact most of the products in the calendar!