cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advent calendars - best ones?

Neko37
Total Glossip

Hello everyone, just wondering if there's a post for all the beauty calendars being released so I can compare products and opinions? I've had Amazon and Look fantastic in the past (both surprises from my OH) and looking for opinions on the 2019 calendars

16 REPLIES 16

Re: Advent calendars - best ones?

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I think most people are holding out for the Debenhams one @Neko37 !  😁  It has got a really good range of items in it, here's a list of the contents https://www.reallyree.com/debenhams-beauty-advent-calendar-2019/ Sorry can't remember how much it's going to be though.  

Personally I also like Latest In beauty's calendar and also the Look Fantastic one too, oh and also Glossybox, theirs is a good one too!  As you can tell I'm still undecided!

Heres a link to a list of 24 different ones which should give you a good idea of what's available https://www.getthegloss.com/gallery/best-beauty-advent-calendars-2019 😊

Neko37
Total Glossip

@DJMcCumiskeywow fab I will take a look at that link. Didn't know there was a debenhams one! I'm new to the beauty calendars so not sure what's available, thank you 🙂

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

You're welcome!  😊  @Neko37  Let us know what takes your fancy!  

KikaSte
Perfectly Primed

@DJMcCumiskey @Neko37 I'm the one who's waiting for Debenhams Advent Calender too!!! Smiley Happy Not considering any other options, selection of beauty products is absolutely amazing. I believe it will be £40 with another beauty purchase. Fingers crossed I manage to get one! Heart

Neko37
Total Glossip

@KikaSte  the Debenhams one does have a LOT of good products, sure to be a sell out!

Rabia
Beauty Icon

@Neko37 @KikaSte @DJMcCumiskey  sorry but I have question do advent calendars have sample size or full sized products or mixed 😍 I have seen @DJMcCumiskey  post about it and those are really good but depends on size of products 🤔 

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I thought it was round about the £40 mark but couldn't remember for sure as I've looked at that many!  😂  @KikaSte  

I think we'll all be going mad for these when they come out!  😁

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

There's a mixture @Rabia  some items in advent calendars are sample sizes but I've noticed more full-size items this year too!  The Kiehls one I got last year had too many sample sizes in and they were ones you could just get by asking at the counter.  

KikaSte
Perfectly Primed

@DJMcCumiskey @Rabia I think we should consider camping near Debenhams till it's on sale not to miss it!!! Smiley Very Happy