Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

NEW BOARD: Do a bit of Debenhams

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

We have decided to introduce a new board to the Beauty Club Community to give our members access to information about their local stores, from events and masterclasses, to new brand launches and experiences in-store.

Image result for debenhams kat von d pa

This board is...

• A place for our store colleagues to share exciting insider info on upcoming events and experiences in their store
  • Somewhere to discover new brand launches in-store 
  • A space where you can share your positive experiences in-store, such as a Christmas shopping event with your besties or masterclass with your favourite brand
  • An area to connect with your local Community members and share your passion for beauty!

This board is not...

• Monitored regularly by our store colleagues, therefore any specific questions may not be answered straight away
  • An area to voice complaints about in-store experiences - this should be done through our customer service channels on social media or through heretohelp@debenhams.com
  • Somewhere to ask about stock levels, click & collect deliveries etc.

Our stores are busy with Black Friday at the moment, so please be patient as this board grows! 

We eventually want to start connecting our Community members together locally, so hope you enjoy using this board and find some fellow beauty lovers in a town near you! 😊

Thanks,

Ellen

17 REPLIES

Re: NEW BOARD: Do a bit of Debenhams

rosiejo
Nailing It

What a great idea! Can't wait to hear more about what's going on in London stores x

Kathmerixxx
Getting Lippy

What a good idea good way to find whats going on in the beauty world

Einstein
Getting Lippy

Great idea Ellen!

science_geek
Getting Lippy

Great idea, can't wait for this to grow! Smiley Happy 

millondon
Getting Lippy

That is a good idea!!!!

@EllenL wrote:
Hi everyone,

We have decided to introduce a new board to the Beauty Club Community to give our members access to information about their local stores, from events and masterclasses, to new brand launches and experiences in-store.

sfbeautyxo
Multimasker

Excellent idea! 

Liz_56
Blending In

brilliant idea, I never know whats happening in mine, this would be helpful, thank you x

Amanda-C
Getting Lippy

Yay Smiley Happy fab idea. My locals are Taunton and  Exeter but I do visit Plymouth too! x

Debs
Nailing It

This is a brilliant idea!   Thank you x