cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

COMPETITION: Do a bit of VIP-ing

Community Manager
Community Manager

Who's heading to the VIP event tonight in their local Debenhams store?!

45537906_390633034851082_6912848639024409566_n.jpg

We can't wait to see you there, and to celebrate, we're offering some VERY exciting prizes when you share a photo from your local VIP event on the Community!

1st Prize: A Beauty Bundle worth £500

2nd Prize: A Ted Baker Handbag

3rd Prize: A Fragrance Bundle 

How do I enter?

To enter, click the 'Reply' button below and attach a photo from the event. You can even share your favourite part, or any goodies you received on the night in the comments box!

How do I win?

3 winners will be selected at random to win the 1st, 2nd or 3rd prize. 

The competition will close at midnight on Sunday 9th December, so make sure you enter before then!

T&Cs: You must be a members of the Beauty Club Community to enter. Entries must include a photo from the Debenhams VIP event on 06/12/18. Members can only enter once. Three winners will be selected at random to win the 1st, 2nd or 3rd prize. Prizes are non-transferrable and non-refundable. There is no cash alternative. The competition will close at midnight on 09/12/18, and the winners will be announced by midday on 10/12/18.

80 REPLIES

Re: COMPETITION: Do a bit of VIP-ing

SophieG1
Total Glossip

EFFC427A-650F-43B5-8105-E5DA8F327E89.jpeg

I also treated myself to my favourite mascara from Urban Decay and setting spray all for £11.60 😱😱 and with 2 purchases received a beautiful lipstick from UD 🤩🤩

Eliseo65
Winging It

Well I was totally disappointed. Ok I got a glass of fizz and a fiver off a ud eyeshadow. But no goodie bags, unless you count the buy 2 Chanel items and get a gap. 

Raffle tickets for a pound, but only if you spent £50!

I stayed about 20 minutes and left feeling despondent. I might have bought more had I felt a bit more VIP. 

This was at the Bullring. A lot of grumpy customers there, as well as me. 

BasiaB
Winging It

IMG_20181206_192515.jpgBoughtIMG_20181206_182316.jpgWon

Lmaksimovic1970
Nailing It

20181206_190550-2.jpg

I had fabulous time tonight. Was there at 4pm. Had a hand massage got samples, goody bag and brought my favourite all in one glow YSL foundation and got few more samples. Glass of cava as well. 

HelloLlama
Fresh Face

Had a lovely time with Mum at the VIP event this evening in Hemel Hempstead. We had prosecco whilst browsing the beauty counters, got our 10 day sample of Estee Lauder foundation and bought a few bits from YSL. Definitely started the Christmas shopping in style Smiley WinkAirBrush_20181206192735.jpg

Kayleigh
Just Arrived

toddie32
Getting Lippy

Disappointing. Seen lots of people posting photos of goody bags and samples but my store had nothing. Got a glass of champagne and there were some nibbles. Bought some bits but not as much as I was going to buy.

toddie32
Getting Lippy

@Eliseo65 Your event sounds as disappointing as mine.

Eliseo65
Winging It

Yup. First one as well. Won’t bother in future