Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all floral fragrance lovers...๐ŸŒน

Suze46
Fresh Face

Mandarin, anything citrus!!

Highlighted

Jwarda
Winging It

Would love to try this one. I am a bit sceptical with flowery fragrances... they can either be amazing or not my cup of tea at all.

GHar
Just Arrived

Oooh, I love a fruity perfume! My favourite ingredient is mimosa

JCall23
Fresh Face

My favourite floral ingredients would be patchouli jasmine and bergamot has I love oriental fragrances 

mindyg
Just Arrived

Hi - Guerlain is the classiest fragrance house with beautiful fragrances for every occasion - can't wait to try this one!

ClaireLW
Winging It

I love the floral scent of jasmine, subtle but gorgeous too. I love rose too of course, a timeless scent.

Saralou10
Fresh Face

I don't just have one favourite as I love so many fragrances each one reminding me of certain times. But if I had to choose jasmine and Rose would be ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน

NicJ
Fresh Face

My favourite floral scents are patchouli and bergamot. All the perfumes I am drawn to seem to include these two scents.

bettyboop123
Winging It

This sounds gorgeous and I cannot name just one favourite floral scent as I adore anything with patchouli, bergamot, musk, mandarin and lavender.  I have to admit to not having previously heard of this fragrance, but to have all these fragrances notes is music to my ears.  I would love to be given the opportunity to try it out as it would be extremely interesting to discover how the different notes  compliment one another.

Laurenrush1987
Fresh Face

Itโ€™s so hard to choose which is my favourite as I love bergamot, lavender and mandarin. I have to say though, patchouli. Patchouli reminds me of my mum. She often uses it around the family home and also wore Coco  Mademoiselle by Chanel when we were little ๐Ÿ˜