cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all floral fragrance lovers...🌹

asu786
Getting Lippy

My favorite floral ingredient in perfumes it has to be ROSE..

I am obsessed with Rose, I use Rose soap, Rose body cream, Rose perfumes,  And I love drinking Rose flavored milk shake Smiley Happy

Thank you for this Fantastic and very generous giveaways @TazK

Rolo519
Fresh Face

Has to be rose 🌹the homely smell of a English country garden brings back so many amazing memories 

@TazK wrote:

Hey everyone,

If you loved the iconic Guerlain Bloom of Rose fragrance you'll be obsessed with this! We have 10 of the NEW Guerlain Bloom of Rose Intense for you to test and review for us here on the Community πŸ‘ 

This oriental scent is infused with top notes of Bergamot, Mandarin & Lavender and base notes of White Musks, Patchouli, Sandalwood combine to create this intense new fragrance πŸŒΉ 

BOTTLE 6_CARRE.jpg

To enter all you need to do is tell us your favourite floral ingredient in fragrance! πŸ’•

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 16/09/19. A selection of members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

Rubina_qureshi
Fresh Face

I love the fragrance of roseπŸŒΉπŸ’,pink jasmine🌸,and lavender..whenever i found a new fragrance,i recommand it to all my friends and family..like to try it too,hopefully it will be added in my collection....⚘🌼🌻🌾

amyjubbs
Total Glossip

Orange blossom 😍 such a beautiful smell 

jen395
Getting Lippy

My favourite floral ingredient is Jasmine, is there a prettier smell?  Divine!

Izabela457
Fresh Face

I like the combination of sweet and slightly musky - flowery sweet namely with roses and jasmines,orange, patchouli,vetiver, lavender, vanilla, peony and freesia. Sambac jasmine, sandalwood, lavender and vanilla making for a stunning scent for every occasion.

Highlighted

Shani34
Winging It

Lavender. My fave always πŸ’œ

jennyh1985
Winging It

love vannila scents and jasmine

Red67
Winging It

My most favourite scent is musk and lavender and to mix these would be divine. Would love to test this perfume. I love the freshness

inspiremeland
Getting Lippy

Oh lovely, would love to trial this perfume!

My favorite floral scent has to be rose ❀🌹🌹🌹