cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all floral fragrance lovers...🌹

Sadz
Winging It

I love Guerlain perfume's I've always been a ardent fan of Guerlain!

My old time favourite was Shalimar, but I've opened up to their others perfume's, my favourite floral in Bloom of rose is Patchouli! That's my favourite as it's strong as I love strong scents, followed by Sandalwood & Musk.

So all these florals in one is going to be a hit for me! Can't wait to test these out.

3arah2
Getting Lippy

Roses, love the smell of good old roses πŸŒΉ

Saffy1281
Fresh Face

I like the rose floral fragrance in my perfumes as it leaves a sweet smell and has a lasting scent

Yflores1982
Winging It

Good luck for everyone

my favourite is jasmine so beautiful fragrance love it have share this with family and friend πŸ™πŸΌπŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©hope I will be chosen thank you for this opportunity @TazK πŸ˜πŸ‘

DawnLj
Getting Lippy

I love spicy floral fragrances such as tuberose, jasmine, I Love patchouli and sandlewood.. 

Karen6480
Getting Lippy

Hi. Again what a lovely chance. The only floral fragrance that I gave is Gucci floral but would love the chance to test this one. 

Catlee1970
Just Arrived

Mine has to be mandarin fresh and fruity ❀️

princesspamma
Winging It

I have two favourite floral fragrances:

I love orange blossom, for its exotic, intense and heady scent, invoking holidays in warm countries, and memories of childhood, when we had orange, naartjie (tangerine) and lemon trees in our garden in South Africa, and in the evening the scent was at its strongest, rich and heavy, almost visible in its intensity.

And I love rose, for its light, feminine, almost sherbetty fragrance - it makes me feel girlie and romantic, and so very youthful, when all things are still possible! I adore traditional rose-flavoured turkish delight, and rose fragrances come with that association for me, so there is a sweet, almost sugary, powdery element which I find very appealing too. When I was a child I would go out into my beloved grandmother's long garden and take handfuls of my favourite pink roses; huge, frilly, cup-shaped blooms, with an incredibly intense scent. I would strip all the petals off and immerse them in water in a jam jar with the lid screwed tight, and I would come back a week or two later, hoping to have obtained rose essence which I could use as a cologne.......but i was always disappointed, finding only  some slimy green  sludge in my jar and an overpowering vegetal smell! 

Ec07
Winging It

I love Lavender, its very calming 😊

Highlighted

tturoka
Getting Lippy

I love Si Fiori but i have sooo many other floral perfumes that would be happy to try on me this one !