cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Advanced Night Repair lovers... 🌚

Winging It

I love the lipsticks, but have never tried the skincare... Very happy to be "converted"!  Would love to try something new/different.

Highlighted

Winging It

I already use and  love Advanced Night Repair Serum 30Ml - Estée Lauder  and Advanced Night Repair Eye Cream 15Ml - Est�©e Lauder  so I’m very intrigued to see what this new product can do 😍

Highlighted

Winging It

Winging It

Omg! The Best test ever! I really really want to try it! 

Highlighted

Fresh Face

@TazK wrote:

Hey guys, 

We've teamed up with Estee Lauder to give you the chance to try the NEW 'Advanced Night Repair' Intense Reset Concentrate Serum

This breakthrough overnight treatment rescues and resets the look of skin fast. 24-hour moisture with 15X concentrated Hyaluronic Acid! Soothes the look of irritation - in just 1 hour and restores skin for a more poreless and luminous complexion.

How to use: Apply at night after your repair serum, whenever you feel your skin is acting up or needs an extra boost.

pKfNG-Eb_jpeg.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below, tell us your favourite Estee Lauder product below and tag using the '#' function! A selection of members will be chosen at random, you will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Wednesday 9th September.

Shop all Estee Lauder here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 09/09/19. A selection of members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

I absolutely love the current Estée Lauder night repair serum no I’ve been using it for years, so it would be a pleasure to try the new product and put it to the test! 

Highlighted

Just Arrived

My favourite Estée Lauder product is advanced night repair , my skin looks so much fresher the next morning after I have used it, I also love.daywear.

Highlighted

Fresh Face

I am a big fan of Estée Lauder. I have been using this brand for over 10 years. I have been using various products from Estée Lauder but one of my favourites and can’t live without is Advance Night Repair Skin Care Gift Set - Estée Lauder   Since I have been using this serum I notice a big different on my skin. It appears smoother and more sumptuous. When this new concentrated version of this serum launch, I would love to have an opportunity to try this serum and see if it’s going to be as good as my current favourite serum. 

Highlighted

Winging It

Love Estee Lauder products! My favourite is #Double Wear Stay in Place Make up. Would love to try the serum 😍

Highlighted

Winging It

I absolutely LOVE the Bronze Goddess Eau Fra Che - Estée Lauder it smells just like a holiday! I’m taking it to Spain with me next week along with the Bronze Goddess Body Cream 200Ml - Est�©e Lauder to use after a day of sun worshipping, I’m hoping to be a real bronze goddess by the end of it 🔥💃🏻

Highlighted

Fresh Face