Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Advanced Night Repair lovers... 🌚

AnnetjNorris
Fresh Face

@TazK wrote:

Hey guys, 

We've teamed up with Estee Lauder to give you the chance to try the NEW 'Advanced Night Repair' Intense Reset Concentrate Serum

This breakthrough overnight treatment rescues and resets the look of skin fast. 24-hour moisture with 15X concentrated Hyaluronic Acid! Soothes the look of irritation - in just 1 hour and restores skin for a more poreless and luminous complexion.

How to use: Apply at night after your repair serum, whenever you feel your skin is acting up or needs an extra boost.

pKfNG-Eb_jpeg.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below, tell us your favourite Estee Lauder product below and tag using the '#' function! A selection of members will be chosen at random, you will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Wednesday 9th September.

Shop all Estee Lauder here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 09/09/19. A selection of members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

I love their moisturisers and current night repair serum so would love to try this and see if it makes a difference to my current night time regime #Estee Lauder Night Repair Serum

NL1
Winging It

Wow I love Estee Lauder!! I try different foundations but always go back to my favourite Double Wear Stay In Place Spf10 Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 4N1 Shell Beige - Est�©e Lauder . Can't beat the coverage & staying power.

My skincare regime consists of the Advance Night Repair Skin Care Gift Set - Estée Lauder which I have been using for years. So would absolutely love to try the new #Advance Night Repair Intenses Reset.  Concentrate Serum. Good luck everyone!! X

Fairspeaking
Just Arrived

Pamster17
Just Arrived

My fave Estée Lauder must have is....

When I apply this wonder serum I wake up with fully moisturised skin which looks and feels more youthful than my 57 year old face 🥰🙌

cheryl_44
Just Arrived

Double Wear Stay In Place Spf10 Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 2C3 Fresco - Est�©e Lauder 

I have been using this for many years along with many other estee laude products. It does what it says on the box, it stays on all day and night. I use the advanced night repair and I would love to try the new 1. I'm always impressed with the products.

Beauty_Queen
Fresh Face

Thank you so much for giving us such a great opportunity to try something amazing. Estée Lauder products are perfect for everyone’s skin and my favourite products are Double Wear Nude Water Fresh Spf 30 Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 2N1 Desert Beige - Est�©e Lauder  and Pure Colour Long Lasting Lipstick 3.8G - Red Tango - Est#233e Lauder  both are amazing products. Foundation makes my skin flawless and smooth while lipstick makes my evening look perfect. And looking forward to try more products too.

Kate333
Winging It
Highlighted

Kazee01
Getting Lippy

I have two favourite products that I use every day Double Wear Nude Water Fresh Spf 30 Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 3N1 Ivory Beige - Est�©e Lauder  and Advanced Night Repair Micro Cleansing Balm 70Ml - Est�©e Lauder . I have had so many comments since I started using these I'd never switch now. Love love love. If anyone's thinking about it I'd say yes they are expensive but they go a very long way and are exceptional quality. Ask for a sample and you'll be buying it before you've finished it 😁

Ginajay
Winging It

My fave Estee Lauder product is Daywear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Spf 15 Cream 30Ml - Est�©e Lauder It is great for keeping lines at bay and added spf is always welcome. I apply every day before foundation.

Janice33
Fresh Face

I would love to try the New Advanced Night Repair Intense Reset Concentrate Serum, I already use the Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex 11 and Advanced Night Repair Eye Concentrate which I find absolutely fantastic.

Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex Ii Serum - Est�©e Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Concentrate Matrix 15Ml - Est�©e Lauder 

Fingers crossed I get the chance to test this new one Heart