cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Advanced Night Repair lovers... 🌚

SofiaGrammenos
Winging It

Advanced Night Repair Concentrated Recovery Powerfoil Sheet Face Mask - Est�©e Lauder 

Amazing Sheet mask! Dripping in product that smells amazing, leaves my skin feeling hydrated and full of vitamins, and instantly refreshed- it’s perfect for the little extra boost before a special occasion ! 

Agnawxo
Winging It

JenBren
Getting Lippy

Favo Estee Lauder product. Well, i have in the past used the original advanced night repair and i loved it but now i have not used it in some - i dont know maybe 5/6 years 

I would absolutely love to try and review this new improved version - I mean hit me with it Estee Lauder, show me i was a fool ever stopping using it xx

wj1966
Just Arrived

hi id love to try this new product .im just a begginner as ive not been as good as i should have but learning how your skin can be dryer than you think and needs all these things to make your overall complexion shine

battyladie
Fresh Face

My favourite Estee product is eyebrow pencil with brush on end, easy to carry and works well and looks natural

Yijanlai
Winging It

My favourite Estee lauder product is Advanced Night Repair Concentrated Recovery Eye Mask - Est�©e Lauder , used it once when it came in a set and it was a game changer!

Sali7
Winging It

My favourite Estee Lauder product is Advanced Night Repair Eye Treatment 15Ml - Estée Lauder I use it at night and also in the mornings. It keeps my under eyes hydrated.

Highlighted

Tizme
Getting Lippy

Beautiful Eau De Parfum Spray - Est�©e Lauder  Beyond Paradise Eau De Parfum - Estée Lauder  Perfumes have always been No1 with estee Lauder, mostly as they've been given to me as gifts. Being on a low budget makes it a little tricky to have the more expensive items but would love to take part and pamper myself a little for once. Thank you.

3arah2
Getting Lippy

My favourite product is High Gloss Berry Lip Gloss 15Ml - Estée Lauder