cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Advanced Night Repair lovers... 🌚

Perfectly Primed

Hey @TazK,

I always have used Estée Lauder products and swear by them.

My all time favourite is #Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation.

So would love to try Advanced Night Repair 🤗

I have said this once will say it again 🙃🙃🙃 coz its my crazy story .

I want to take a moment and thank your Estee family for creating something as amazing and beautiful as Double Wear.

It’s an interesting story that one must know how it changed my life.

It all started back in 2016 when I moved to USA for work and was all alone. I had confidence but never showed on in my makeup and look I wear to work everyday.

Days went by and my skin was getting tired and dull. However, I used every single skincare product to keep it alive but still my face looked empty.

One day during a weekend I was on videocall with my husband in UK and told him about my stress, how empty and tired I feel coz though I have success which I want but I miss him as how he use to bring a smile and clean aura to me that people use to reach me and say that I see a unique aura in me and wanted to know how to pull my appearance so well. I use tell them it’s “Love and trusting your choice”.

Exactly what he said, “you still have my love and your Aura  just look for what makes you feel unique.”

I picked my bag and went straight to Arrowhead Shopping Centre at Macy’s and there it was at a Estee counter where I found my match.

First day, at work after I gained Double wear foundation in my life every thing changed.

Won’t name but people who never spoke to me except work came up to me and said “what’s special “ you look so different. Rest is history girls and friends requested to take their wives to take them to shop to help them makeover

So would love to try Advanced Night Repair 🤗CB2426AF-71F5-4807-910F-642605BEC97A.jpeg

Highlighted

Winging It

My favorite  product is Day Wear Matte Antioxidant Moisture Gel Cream 50Ml - Est�©e Lauder  as it gives my dry skin the hydration it is in desperate need of.

Highlighted

Fresh Face

Hi,

I am new to the club and would love the opportunity to try the Estée Lauder ‘Advanced Night Repair Serum’.  I use a serum during the day, but have not tried a night one yet.

My favourite product is the Estée Lauder  day care cream for dry skin.  I find it really suits my skin.

Highlighted

Winging It

I would love to try Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex Ii Serum - Est�©e Lauder. I haven't used Estee Lauder products before so it would be a great introduction! 

Highlighted

Nailing It

I love most Estée Lauder make-up products, but my current favourite is the Double Wear Stay-In-Place Powder Make Up 12G - 7N Ultra Deep - Est#233e Lauder . I am using shade Fresco 01 2C3. 

It has such great coverage, very light to wear , and lasts all day ( or evening). 

Fabulous ❤️

Highlighted

Fresh Face
Highlighted

Nailing It

#Estée Lauder - 'Double Wear' stay in place SPF10 liquid foundation 30ml my one of best! ♡♡♡♡♡

Highlighted

Multimasker

I've used advanced night repair for the last 3 years. 

this last year i've introduced the eye cream which is REALLY nice which i think i'm going to have to say is my favourite. 

Advanced Night Repair Eye Treatment 15Ml - Estée Lauder 

either that or their Pure Colour Envy Sheer Matte Sculpting Lipstick 3.5G - Baby Bloom - Estée Lauder 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy
Highlighted

Getting Lippy

#function Estée Lauder  Double Wear is my daily go to I would love to try this new Night Repair...15675164454201639312184967187154.jpg