cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Advanced Night Repair lovers... 🌚

Faz1
Winging It

My favorite Estée Lauder product is Double Wear Spf 15 Camouflage Make Up Foundation 30Ml - Medium Deep - Est�©e Lauder 

I would love to try out the #Advanced Night Repair Intense Reset Concentrate Serum .

Maris
Winging It

O I'm in love with Estée Lauder,thanks for the opportunity to give a reviewf this wonderful night repair serum on my skin,my first favourite product is Double Wear Makeup Pump - Est�©e Lauder 

Rinku
Getting Lippy

Prosterena
Getting Lippy

I love Estee Lauder advanced night repair eye supercharged complex, advanced night repair serum&advanced night repair complex, pure color envy lash multi effects mascara and also their perfumes 🌈☀️🌟🌷🌼🌸🙋🏻‍♀️  #esteelauder

Rock_ette
Winging It

I would happily try this however I don't have a favourite Estee Lauder product to tag! 

Lynnxoxo
Winging It

#EsteeLauderdoublewear love this...haven’t tried any of the skincare yet so would love to try 💕🤞

Hets2
Getting Lippy

My all time holy grail Estee Lauder product is the Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Foundation. Highly recommend this to ladies with oily to combination skin and who struggle to keep foundation all day. 

https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_123008974799?brand=Est%C3%A9e-L...

Highlighted

Sadi05
Beauty Crush

Thanks @TazK for the opportunity. 

My favourite Estée Lauder product is it’s amazing  double wear foundation 💗💗

Double Wear Spf 15 Camouflage Make Up Foundation 30Ml - 1N1 Ivory Nude - Est�©e Lauder 

Lloydypops16
Winging It

My lovely wife uses your concealer and swears by it. Sorry but I'm not sure of the exact name of the product, but I do know she would love to test this. 

I'm hoping she doesn't see this comment as then it will be a lovely surprise.

alexa410
Multimasker

My favourite product so far is the revitalising facial exfoliator! It smells so luxurious and leaves my skin feeling cleansed and plump. ❤️❤️❤️

Revitalising Supreme+ Global Anti Ageing Instant Refinishing Facial Exfoliator 75Ml - Est�©e Lauder