cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Advanced Night Repair lovers... 🌚

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey guys, 

We've teamed up with Estee Lauder to give you the chance to try the NEW 'Advanced Night Repair' Intense Reset Concentrate Serum

This breakthrough overnight treatment rescues and resets the look of skin fast. 24-hour moisture with 15X concentrated Hyaluronic Acid! Soothes the look of irritation - in just 1 hour and restores skin for a more poreless and luminous complexion.

How to use: Apply at night after your repair serum, whenever you feel your skin is acting up or needs an extra boost.

pKfNG-Eb_jpeg.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below, tell us your favourite Estee Lauder product below and tag using the '#' function! A selection of members will be chosen at random, you will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Monday 9th September.

Shop all Estee Lauder here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 09/09/19. A selection of members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

1,578 REPLIES 1,578

Go to beauty product

Jemmacherry
Winging It

I would have to say my go to beauty product is Estée Lauder double wear foundation. I absolutely love this it gives me a lovely glow, stays on my skin all day even though I have oily skin. I love how light it feels and I don’t feel like I have a 10 layers of foundation on. It covers up all my blemishes and makes me feel so confident in my own skin! So this is by far one product I cannot love without. I work in the Coventry store as the cosmetics supervisor. 

Re: Go to beauty product

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

That is great @Jemmacherry 

@I love Estée Lauder double wear foundation 

it’s my favourite 

shubhi
Going Pro

@Jemmacherry I too agree to it :-)

It blends so well in the skin:-)

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@Jemmacherry  Tks for sharing your opinion. I haven’t tried it yet, but it sounds like I need to get a sample ☺️☺️☺️

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Advanced Night Repair lovers... 🌚

NadiaS88
Multimasker

@TazK thank you for another great opportunity!

To be honest i didn't try any Estee Launder products before😞 This one can be a good start for me!😉

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

😍😍😍

I would love the opportunity for this review! 🖤

Favourite has to be Double Wear, standard! (Sorry, I always struggle to find the product I want to tag in # 😂🖤)

Good luck everyone!

Judi
Getting Lippy

jam21
Nailing It

What a great sounding product ! 

I love Double Wear Spf 15 Camouflage Make Up Foundation 30Ml - 4W1 Honey Bronze - Est�©e Lauder as it gives fantastic coverage and is great on more mature skin!

thanks for the chance to win x

Highlighted

Rachel93
Winging It

My favourite Estee lauder product is Double Wear Stay-In-Place Concealer 7Ml - Light - Estée Lauder I use it as a base for my eyeshadow and it always stops my shadows creasing or smudging it's amazing another product I've been using for years