cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all skincare lovers...

Kazmac1972
Fresh Face

Dramatically different moisturising lotion+ and the white cartridge 

Nadaali92
Just Arrived

Hi 

ny base is Dramatically Different™ Hydrating Jelly

My cartridge is white

HennaByAnju
Getting Lippy

Would love to get this out 

Natwalton
Getting Lippy

I love Clinique, they do some amazing products and would love to be chosen to review these products. Mine would be the hydrating jelly and blue cartridge.  I have combination skin with an oily T-zone so I don't want anything too greasy or that's going to add more oil to my skin.  Fingers crossed!!

Highlighted

Cr1
Getting Lippy

Hi! I will love to try: 

Dramatically Different' Hydrating Jelly and the blue cartridge as I was enlarged pores and uneven skin texture. 

Thank you for the opportunity to participate. 

Monam
Nailing It

Hi have heard a lot about these products never try before, have very dry dehydrated skin with fine lines so would love to try with my base!

• Dramatically Different™ Hydrating Jelly: A lightweight, oil-free jelly for all skin types, that hydrates and protects against pollution.  And my cartridge 
  • Purple: Lines & Wrinkles (Smooth lines and re-plumps. Thanks to give this great opportunity 👍❤

Shannen1_
Just Arrived

@EllenL my perfect combination would be - 

Base: #Dramaticallydifferenthydratingjelly

Cartridge: #orange 😍

@EllenL wrote:

NEW ON YOU: Clinique iD

It's time to customise your skincare! The latest skincare innovation from Clinique - Clinique iD - allows you to supercharge your favourite Clinique moistuiser with a cartridge tailored to your biggest skincare concern.

iD new on you.jpg

We're looking for 25 Community members to select their ultimate skincare saviour to test and review. 

Step 1: Choose your base

Step 2: Choose your cartridge 

• Orange: Fatigue (Energize, revive and glow with taurine)
  • White: Uneven Skin Tone (Even tone and brighten with Japanese angelica root)
  • Blue: Pores & Uneven Skin Texture (Reduce look of pores and retexturize with AHA’s)
  • Purple: Lines & Wrinkles (Smooth lines and re-plumps)
  • Green: Irritation (Calm and Comfort with Lactobacillus probiotic ferment)

If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below and tell us your ultimate Clinique iD combination (base and cartridge)! A selection of members will be chosen at random to receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Sunday 21st July.

Find out more about Clinique iD here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 21/07/19. 25 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

Rltrewin1
Getting Lippy

My perfect combination would be the dramatically different hydrating jelly and the blue cartridge! It was be fantastic if I could try these products

Thistlehips
Getting Lippy

What a fabulous opportunity! I'd love to try the hydrating jelly with the purple cartridge 

Jettica
Just Arrived

I'm going for the Hydrating Jelly because of the anti-pollution effect and white and/or blue cartridges for uneven skin tone and pores.