cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all skincare lovers...

Winging It

My skin is very dry and uneven I would love to use Dramatically moisturising Lotion and white lotion,  many thanks in advance 😘

Highlighted

Just Arrived

I would have the ‘dramatically different moisturiser’ and the ‘blue cartridge’ as my face has uneven colour and is combination skin Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Going Pro

It looks like my ultimate combination would be the Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly together with the Blue Cartridge! 

Would love to try a new Clinique product as it's been a while since I had anything from them! 

Highlighted

Winging It

My ideal package would be Dramatically Different™ Moisturising Lotion+ and a purple cartridge.

Highlighted

Winging It

The lotion base with the green cartridge sounds like it would be the best combination for me. My skin is often dry and prone to bouts of rosacea so I'd be interested to see how the calming effects measure up to other products I've tried in the past. 

Highlighted

Winging It

Thankyou! Would love to trial the Blue Cartridge Moisturiser as would love to see something that shrinks my pores and tones uneven skin tone. Going on holiday in a few months so would love to get the pores size reduced and not cover up with makeup or other heavy products. 

Highlighted

Total Glossip

Hydrating jelly and blue 💎💙 

my skin doesn’t work well with Clinique moisturising lotion since I’m a oily skin! Thought i give Clinique a second try, since they came out with this oil free jelly ❤️

Highlighted

Fresh Face

I would like to try the clinique hydrating jelly and purple cartridge as I am a mature lady. 

Highlighted

Winging It

Hi. Would love to try this product. 

Base- dramatically different hydration jelly and 

blue cartridge for pores and uneven skin tone. 

Thanks x

Highlighted

First Base